PTSD Treatment: Alternative Therapy Options
Energy Processing Therapy works with the energy median pathways in your body, also used in acupuncture, which can become imbalanced from the impact of a traumatic event. Rebalancing the energy system as you think of the traumatic event can change your emotions and thus your behaviors.
Hypnotherapy also focuses on rewiring the brain to change perceptions on the subconscious level. Using the power of suggestion, plus processing formulas, this form of PTSD treatment focuses on the present and future rather than on rehashing the past.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques sever and recreate neural pathways by using language to reframe, redirect and reorganize the coding of experience in the brain. Like hypnotherapy, NLP focuses on the present and future rather than the past.
Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises focus on bringing your body back to a natural balance and is designed to rid your body of physical trauma tension.
- PTSD Treatment: Alternative Therapy Options
- PTSD Treatment: Traditional Therapy Options
- PTSD and Talk Therapy
- PTSD and Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- PTSD and EMDR Therapy
- PTSD and Exposure Therapy
- PTSD and Energy Processing Therapy
- PTSD and Hypnosis
- PTSD and Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- PTSD and Self-Empowered Therapy
- PTSD and Group Therapy
- Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises